Wednesday, October 07, 2009

a note to the freecyclers and those interested in the items

Hi everyone,

Thanks for writing. There's a huge flood of email (I didn't expect so much mail!) and I need some time to go through them. I don't think I'll be ready to pack everything by tonight.

The collection dates are 8th, 9th, and 10th October (tomorrow through Saturday) from 8-12pm. (Notice: No pick ups tonight). Also, I really can't make afternoons. 

Also, I hope you guys noticed that I priced a few items (so I won't get scolded too bad by the mother) and also cause they're new. But you probably also noticed, they are ridiculously minimally priced. :) If you can't afford it/are sending things back to your family in the Philippines because of the floods, do tell me okay? (Hang in there!)

I hope you guys also realized I have two albums for the Kitchen Edition.
Will be uploading more over the next few days. Also, there will be a rummaging box that you guys can go through on your pick up.

I will get back to you guys again about the confirmations.

Hope you're all having a great week.

Gosh, overwhelming emails. 0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment