Tuesday, October 13, 2009

new projects!

At first, I thought it was only my house. But now I've been tasked to work my springcleaning magic in a total of SIX other areas in two other locations.

Thing is, the task for the two other locations are time-bound tasks - one of which has to be accomplished by mid-November, and the other, by December (because we/they are moving out!). Not to mention that we're talking about 20 years of accumulated storage (dozens of boxes, shelves, bags, drawers and the like) that contain all sorts of equipment, packaging, and tools - things that will need to be used, given away/freecycled, or sold.

I'm probably going to be holding TWO garage sales just to accomplish the work for one of the locations. I can't believe how I'm going to be able to do this with just me and my househelper (who's another amazing organizing assistant).

Something seems to be wrong with the Blogger editor, and I can't seem to upload photos here, but I will, once they straighten things out. But what we're looking at are floor-to-ceiling areas worth of stuff. And yes, I'll even be selling off shelves and beds.

It's amazing all that needs to be done...
I suppose it's a good thing that I love challenges.

Considering that I started this morning and have already encountered many cockroach eggs and a wasp's nest, I believe that this is going to be a very interesting task ahead.

Will be updating and posting up pictures of items for freecycling/sale in the Picasa album in the sidebar. TONS of cooking and bakeware, cookie cutters, moulds, pots, kitchen tools (for syrups, chocolate, pastry)...you name it. Keep a look out for the garage sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment