Monday, October 12, 2009

motivational mondays & goals : : relishing in the elephant

How do you eat a whole elephant?
One bite at a time.


First Floor



Second Floor



As you can see, I've gone and done it. I've broken up the elephant into little pieces. Or rather, I've illustrated my house down to every main piece of furniture that we own, as well as the organizational state it's currently in. Technically, we also have a little bit of a gardening space outside, but I figure that can wait till the inside is in order.


The goal? 
Simply to get everything into the green.


This week's goal will be to conquer project one - including our dresser and tweaking some other parts of our room. There's much to do...


One bite at a time. 
As long as I keep taking little bites, I'm sure the elephant will be out of the way and that the house will be clean and well-organized in no time.


---------------------------------------------


Post-edit:
I just realized that I forgot to include this week's article for motivational Mondays! Whoops, silly me. Obviously, this week it's about task-completion.




P/S: In efforts to save the Earth, I'm temporarily no longer printing out the articles to put on the door. Instead, I'm going to try to use other media to send the articles - such as email, or simply linking it here for them. Whether or not they actually take the effort to read it is a different thing... this is going to be a month-long test. Will review this in a month.


Remember! Conquering a whole mile starts with a single step.
One bite at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment