Thursday, October 15, 2009

Online Garage Sale Album Open!




Going for only $12!


So I've finally uploaded a couple of pictures of items from the huge mass of items and things are going for ridiculously cheap as we clear out. Before I bring it public, I thought to give a couple of people first-dips in the items by opening it here. 


Here are some of the items that are being sold: 

Except for those moulds that's in a set of 6, all these items are under $5!


Looking for cheap bakeware?



These used to be $5 each, but are now going for $3 each...and at $2 if you take all 10.



All going at $1 each and 5 for $3. (Was: $2 - $20 each!)
I saw some of the prettiest moulds in here.
Imagine all the chocolates I would make. I wish I could keep all these!


These used to be $12.90 each and are now going for $5. 
And $3 if you take all 10!


This was hard for me to let go of, $15 is such a steal for something so hard to find:



Check out the description for this item:

Yeah, money should never be an issue when it comes to love. :)


So take a look at the items here.


I will be uploading more items over the next couple of days, but first come first served.
(Also, unless your items amount to $50, I can't reserve them for you. Please understand that we're dealing with hundreds of items now, so several requests for one or two items will make the task even crazier! :P)


Oh, I'm also currently working on the freecycle album.
(which includes a fridge, printer, airconditioning unit, log cake boxes and all sorts of glasses and ceramics).



Send me an email at springcleangirl@gmail.com if you want anything. 
Reserve your items before I release it to the freecycle community!


Pick up only in Tampines this Saturday and Sunday 
(17th October, 11am-3pm & 18th October, 3pm-6pm).


No comments:

Post a Comment