Sunday, October 18, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday




Hurrah! It's official!


After a couple of hours of tidying up my very messy storage room today, I think I've finally conquered enough to be ready for the first round of garage sale-ing next weekend. :) It's my first!


This week, it's going to be all about preparing for the weekend. I'm prolly going to be burning quite a number of hours over the next couple of days just putting everything together. I think I'm just going to let it spread through word of mouth, so feel free to tell your friends (especially girlfriends...or guyfriends, who like cooking/baking/cake decoration) about it. (I think Blogger has a little button at the end of my post which helps you automatically email people this post with the graphics and details...or something techy like that.)


Though the place is really just a storage area and it isn't really the sort of environment I'd host a party (at all), but I'll still see if I can arrange for cookies as well. Mmmm...cookies. :) 


More details will be released later in the week.
Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment