Wednesday, October 21, 2009

project move-out : : two days to the garage sale!

2 days to the first Garage Sale 
and there's still so much to do!


Yesterday I went through one of the most tedious of tasks - organizing tart shells.





There were so many!



To think they've all been kept in storage when they could be utilized to make the most delicious of tarts and pastries...And they were expensive little buggers too!








And a lot of the boxes looked like this...



I should have timed myself in how long I was there just going through them. But the challenge really was in the sorting of the shells. After a while, I realized it was almost like a big game of sorting and matching. It pretty much felt the same as conquering a jigsaw puzzle...and I had enough pieces to justify the analogy too.


Let me illustrate...


This is just one stack of shells that I picked up. How many different types do you see here?



Did you say two?
You can obviously see that in the middle of the stack there are a few round rimmed ones instead of the sharp edges.


But look:

There were two different sizes of round rimmed ones.
The answer was Three.


How about here?



Four.


Here?



Three.


As so:



And here?



Nah, they're the same. It was just a height-perspective difference. :)


But seriously, these were ALL different.




Okay, enough writing. There's a lot to do!


Will update more specific details on the location of the garage sale soon. 
But it will be at Tampines Street 81. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment