Thursday, October 22, 2009

Garage Sale Details!!!

Hurrah! The day before the Garage Sale!


I can't wait to just set-up tomorrow and watch things move out! I'm going to be selling off the shelves, spring beds, cookery and bakeware, household items...and sorts of stuff! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Even if ONE person comes, I'll already be uber happy. :)


(Oh no! I just realized I forgot the cookies!!! Okay, breathe, breathe... I can't believe I'm typing as I'm thinking to myself...now where can I get cookies...)


Okay, how to get here:


Address:
Blk 887A Tampines Street 81 03-1018
Google Map is a friend. :)


If you're coming by train/bus
From Bedok MRT/Interchange (take a Bus 69. Stop at the bus stop right after it turns right at the junction after Temasek Poly.)
From Tampines MRT/Interchange (take a 291. Be careful because there are two 291s! Take the one that heads to Street 83)


If you're coming by taxi:
Tell the taxi driver the address. :)
If he purposefully gets "lost"/tries to cheat you of your money, you can buy a pan/get one from one of my freecycle bins and smack him. Haha. :)


Come anytime either on 
23rd or 24th October (Fri/Sat) 
between 11am - 5pm.


Cash only please. 
I'm clearing a storage room, not running some garage business. I is no techy, NETSy, VISAy. Only Cashly. :)


Oh, and to avoid strange situations tomorrow, please kindly not haggle. I already cut a lot of the prices by super-amazing-lot. (I should one day write about the way I've been pricing things - which has a lot to do with 50% cuts and trying to just fit things into my $1, $2 or $3 bins. Haha.) Anyway, please, no haggling, or else...I might develop a strange impression of you and be scared of you...for life. :P


IMPORTANT: 
PLEASE use a bathroom before you come. The one we have is broken and the nearest one is at a coffeeshop which is a bit of walk away. I have containers that you could use, but otherwise, it would be a disaster if you suddenly have the urgent need to relieve yourself, or something.


Okay, off to source for cookies! 


See you soon!
xoxo,
springcleangirl




No comments:

Post a Comment