Thursday, September 17, 2009

thursday treats this week...erm...

The present is so small that I'm just too shy to give this week...

So the good news is that I started a new job this week (and I LOVE it, but that's not the point). The bad news is that this change - including the preparations for, and the time spent at, this new job - completely messed up my scheduling of the "finding" of new treats for you this week! :( Sorry... organizing has been a lot slower with a new job.

I do have a couple of items that I have collected over the small tasks I was able to squeeze time in the past week for, but I don't think it's enough to justify your time. Instead, it might be better to let this week pass and lump this small lot along with next week's lot - which would be much more productive in terms of your time in surfing through (and collecting) the bigger pile of presents.

Sorry guys (and ladies). What I can say, however, is that I've already targeted FIVE small areas that I'm going to be organizing this week, so you can imagine the type of treats I might be posting up this week.

These are my targets...

This cabinet
Which is filled with tons of techy, electronic stuff.
This area 
It's going to have to be a joint effort between the younger sister and I. 
Tons of academic notes, trinket, and things from Japan. It's a a goldmine...if she can bear to part with them, and if you can chope them before she changes her mind.


The Tall Shelf

One of the last phases of organizing this shelf - looking through the books and academic things.

A Floor-to-ceiling Pile of Things on the first floor 
(which is actually in the eventual Project..Four, I think)
that could be filled with anything.

And the setting up of the vanity table over the weekend would involve going through all our girly things...


Sounds like it's going to be a myriad of things next week...
Hope you're not too disappointed! Look forward to next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment