Friday, September 18, 2009

question friday : : an introduction

Starting next Friday, I'm going to start answering questions or challenges that you might have about organizing/decluttering. It could be as simple as "How do I fight and win the battle against dust bunnies?" or "How can I best organize my paperclip collection" to "How do I get the people in my house to work with me in living an organized life?" or "My whole house is a smokey mountain! Where do I start?!"


Leave a comment or email me at springcleangirl@gmail.com with your questions/challenges, and I'll get to finding some good solutions for you.


P/S Go ahead and watch the video about Smokey Mountain. It's always good to open our eyes to the world beyond our shores and open our hearts to the world out there who may not be as "well-off" as us. Count your blessings for there are many more than you probably realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment