Sunday, May 11, 2014

still e-cleaning

There is something amazing about working at something for a while. Even if it takes a longer while than expected... but this is my email report thus far.

Personal Gmail: 109, 118, 56, 2
Work Gmail: 146, 75, 18,  None for action
Work Intramail: 1130, 921, 894, 888
Work Yahoo Mail: 243, 472, XX number of read, 2

There are still other areas of e-cleaning I've not nailed down, but being SO close to mailbox zero in two of my busiest boxes is a very empowering feeling. Perhaps it has a lot to do with having a new PA to help me with a lot of random stuff. Thank God for PAs. That and a very passionate HR intern whom I am readily entrusting a lot of stuff to.

Tomorrow, I'll be working on some physical space (maybe I'll do my craft cabinet which has gottten a bit disorganized, or the shoe cabinet) and the Intramail. The day that Intramail box hits anything in the single digit, I shall THOROUGHLY reward myself....Perhaps a good massage is due.

Plans for next week... I think I should really go back and look into my iPhoto organization. With all the months of photoshoots and stuff, I'm back up to over 20,000 photos! I will get there. I will somehow be able to keep less than 5000 photos in my lappy. Not to mention that my Dropbox, iCloud, as well as lappy are already at maximum storage capacity.

Still, I shall choose to focus on my small victories. Yay for being so close to an inbox-zero life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment