Saturday, November 02, 2013

@e-cleaning

Yay!!! 
I've achieved my 16.8K iPhotos target for the week (meaning I've cleared away at least 500 pics)!

It's amazing how giving oneself little achievable goals can make a big difference. :) I paced myself to clear anywhere between 50-100 photos a day, but I suppose when you're on a springcleaning roll, you don't really keep track whether you've hit 50 photos and just keep going! (It's a little like how trainers tend to tell you some small "ten more, five more, one mile more" sort of targets at the end of the set to stretch you. And gosh did it make a difference!

It's been a really busy week with lots of meetings and training, and yet I've been able to accomplish some of what I set out to do! And tomorrow, I'll be back in office to do some major decluttering - especially of my emails! Can't wait!

And yes, I've decided that cleaning my laptop is not equivalent to "online" so I've kind of "rebranded" the clearing of electronic files to a more accurate "e-cleaning" category. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment