Friday, October 16, 2009

project move-out : : update

So I just realized that I never showed you the new project areas that I've been swimming in for the past couple of days...well, I got a chance to take a few shots today in one of the locations.


You can't see it in these pictures, but there were cobwebs in Area Three... 0_o"


I can't believe I only have a month to get this place organized and cleared out! 
There's really so much to go through!


I mean, look at this box I found today in Area One that was filled with only Pudding and Ang Koo Moulds!



And that was a "nice" box cause it was generally a "sorted box". 
Most boxes, however, look more like this:

Yes, that's a random mix of kitchen tools, moulds, and what-nots.


It's been a lot of work - what with the organizing, cleaning, sorting, and pricing, but I suppose quite a bit has been done the past two days. I went through at least 7 more boxes today.


This was my "Under $5" box that is now already spilling over!



New items have been uploaded into the album.
Some items haven't been priced yet, but they should all be priced by tomorrow. Sorry! *blush*


These, however, are a few items I especially liked:


Here's a baking tray for what the Germans apparently call "partycrackers".
I think the depth of it is quite nice for cookies and madelines.

It's going at $12. 
I have two of them, you can have them at $20 if you take both.


Ikea Moulds and Trays.

I believe they market it for ice-cubes, but we've found them to work just as well for shaped cookies.
They're at USD$1.99 online, and I even saw one at $6!
And we're pretty much giving them away at any 2 for $3
There are a ton more designs we have and they're all new (as you can see, the tags are still on). You've got to come and take a look.


Took LOTS of photos of baking pans today. 
Thought these two minicake pans were really pretty:

Yes, that one at the back is perfect for the Halloween season. It's the Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin! :)


The heart shaped pan is selling at about USD$10, i.e $15 (and I saw USD$23 or about SGD$34, at the Wilton site) online. And the Halloween pan is about the same at USD$9.99 (plus, it's a discontinued edition!)


Garage sale prices say "$10". Yes, SGD. :)
(But only so you can make people happy this Halloween...and at any time of the year with the heart-shaped whatever yummies you're going to bake. :))


Garfield fans? This was darn cute:

It's a 3D cake pan! 
I.e. You bake the front and back and stick the two together to make a 3D standing up Garfield.
It even comes with a set of Garfield eyes. :)
(If you can read the box, Garfield is saying "...even Jon could do it". Haha.)


Here are some of the new pans and pretty things in the album

Go ahead and get browsing-happy. 
Email me at springcleangirl@gmail.com if you see anything you fancy.


(And once again, sorry I can't reserve any orders below $50 because of the overwhelming number of things I'm working with now. But if you arrange a time with me to come grab stuff yourself before someone else reserves it, I promise you, they will be all yours. :))


There's also a TON of other things that I simply can't take photos of because there are so many! So if you're coming down, do give yourself some time buffer (or at least warn the possibly-needing-to-wait husband/boyfriend) for you to do a little rummaging. :)


P/S: The freecycle album opens tomorrow! 
I think there are enough decent things to open it...once I finally get this round of pictures uploaded tonight. 


In the meantime, here's a picture of ONE of my freecycle boxes.




Ceramics, baking pans, glassware, you name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment