Sunday, November 24, 2013

general update

This place has been pretty quiet recently as I haven't had much to report except the normal stack-by-stack clearing of paperwork and clutter in my office.

I'm also scheduled for a pretty major surgery in early January 2014 (just slightly over a month away now) that will render me "down" for a couple of weeks (and healing is expected to take anywhere between 3 months to a year, hopefully with no complications in between). My life schedule currently revolves around the surgery, so work has been crazy as I have been trying to squeeze out as much as I can from myself to prepare for the time next year that I won't be able to give as much energy as I usually do to the business.

The December period, however, is my usual end-of-year springcleaning time as I prepare to make space for the new year ahead. And I suppose that these two weeks, with my mum (who loves hoarding everything :() out of town, it is an opportune time to work with Y to get things out of the house.

Office, Home, and E-cleaning... I wish I had more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment