Monday, November 23, 2009

monday refresh

It has been a long time since I've posted as I've been going through major springcleans. In fact, after a laborious couple of weeks, I just ended my second weekend garage sale today. Lesson learned (or hypothesis confirmed, depending on how convinced I am that I was preempting such a result): Singaporean's are not quite up for garage sales...it's just not part of the culture, I suppose.


However, I still need to clear out so that we can move out.


You might have noticed that I've made substantial changes to The Album as I've been taking pictures of hundreds of items and uploading them. It seems that somehow people are a lot more computer savvy and keen for online shopping than I thought. And considering that my things are going for so uber cheap (which is a big thing to people in general), what's not to like?


Do feel free to take a peek in.


I'll be uploading a ton of stuff over the next couple of days (or so I hope my workload allows me to). And, as always, email me at springcleangirl@gmail.com if you'd like anything.


I just hope the items would move faster so that I can be sure we have a nice clear house by Christmas.


Here are some of the more interesting items that I've recently uploaded:



Cute Teddy Bear Mini Cake Pans.
3 for $10!



Wilton Nesting Teddy Bear Cutters.
(to make from cubs to grizzlies) :)
$7



Beautiful Cast Iron Teapot
(it even has a filter inside)
$60



This pot, I almost sold for nothing. But it turned out to be a super collectors item now.
Still, it's selling at $50, was valued at $75 in 06. Probably worth a lot more now.



These were absolutely beautiful Brass Shell Napkin Rings. 
They need to be polished, but they're still really pretty!
$15



A set of two traditional Peranakan baskets going for 
only $25.


I'm even selling off furniture...

Large plastic drawers 
$10.


More stuff inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment