Monday, September 14, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

So I'm starting a new job later today (yes I am!) and I'm both completely nervous and excited about it. It's a 5.5 day week job which means that I'm going to have less time to work on the projects, but I suppose we just have to work in smaller chunks. 


Goal for this week:

1.To finish up the organization of this mess


(which actually looks a lot better now..but I'm going to leave it a surprise till it's properly done up)


2. To completely get the tall shelf organized (you can see it pictured here), and

3. To get our new vanity table bought and set up.


It's a lot of project one work this week. 
Looking forward to nice, accomplished, photos!

P/S The sisters and I have decided to get rid of the big white table so that we can get a vanity table in our room instead. I broke a little connector knob thingy off one of it's leg-planks though, but if you're willing to fix it, it might work for you. 

This is the only picture I have of it now.


It measures 59"(L) X 29"(B) X 30"(H). If you're interested, just leave a comment with your contact details, or drop me an email at springcleangirl@gmail.com. The earlier it's claimed, the earlier we can get our vanity table! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog through a link on SGFreecycle. I've been through the process of spring cleaning many times and just want to send some moral support in your quest for a better living environment. You deserve it! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel. Thanks! :) All the best with your spring cleaning too! Here's to a more manageable and free life!

    ReplyDelete